You see, Michigan made it to the Final Four last weekend and my super fan husband decided to fly down with his buddy for the game on Saturday. They stayed with my sister and cheered on the incredible Wolverines Saturday night.... and we won! Michigan made it to the championship for the first time in years! Obviously, I was bummed that I wasn't there for so many reasons, but it was still such an exciting win!
Rick called me on Sunday morning, with barely a voice at all, and told me Cam and I needed to get on a flight and come down for the championship game. So we did! With two hours notice, I packed us both up, got to the airport (thanks to my dad!) and hopped on another flight with my little man. I was so stressed about the whole thing, but it turned out great. If you remember this post, you can imagine I had severe anxiety about an outburst from Cam and a stranger attacking me about it. But, Campbell was a champ traveler and did an amazing job! We made it to Atlanta without a glitch and the weekend was so fun.
It was basically a Campbell and Michigan love fest. Candy (aka CaCa in Cam language) was so gracious to babysit for us so that Rick and I could attend the game on Monday evening. Though we didn't win the game, they played a tough game and we had a lot of fun!
Thank you again, Rick and Candy, for making the weekend so memorable and fun.
Because I'm kind of obsessed with iMovie right now, I put together a small video of our Atlanta Adventures. Enjoy!
I love that Rick called and asked you to come and you didn't even hesitate! That's awesome. I need more spontaneity in my life!!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! Love the spontaneity of your trip!!
ReplyDeleteI think Campbell needs to share his traveling secrets with my little man. I'm traveling alone with him this summer and I'm about to have an anxiety attack just thinking about it.