A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Monday, March 7, 2011

Days 118-25: Seriously... I Deserve an F

I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed with myself that I managed to blog nearly every day for 100 days straight. I'm pretty proud that I lasted that long and committed to doing something and made it 1/3 of the way through without complaining. Mazel tov to me!

But, damn this is getting tough. Not finding the happiness... that's easy. The hard part is really finding the time to sit down to write without feeling guilty that I'm not doing school work or house chores or snuggling with the pup or cooking dinner for my man. So today, I am declaring to the blogging world that I am "giving myself permission" to not blog every day. I rid myself of guilt in not documenting the happiness that fills my heart every single day. The blog will be here tomorrow.

So in the last week, what has brought me happiness you ask??

Finishing a good book.

Babysitting E :)


Visits from Poppy!
Mom's homemade meat sauce (actually cooked by her!!)
New shoes -- I'm embracing my height deficiency and loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment