Spring is definitely NOT here. The day after my last post, we awoke to snow sprinkles on the ground and a forecast of a crisp 40 degrees. Oy.
The past week has been full of ups and downs. It started with Passover at Allie and Hart's house on Monday evening. Allie worked so hard to make such a beautiful evening come together. I was beyond impressed with her hostessing skills...
Though the evening didn't go quite as she had planned, there were lots of cute babies and funny Passover memorabilia that made us all smile.
I love my brother-in-law, Hart, a lot. He gave me a beautiful niece and he makes my sister really happy. However, when I woke up Wednesday morning with the most horrendous stomach bug I have ever had, I blamed him for giving it to me at the seder. I still love him, but I think he took Passover a bit too literally and passed over some really nasty germs!
I spent Wednesday and Thursday at home clutching onto the toilet and the kleenex. Thank you, Allie and Rick, for taking such good care of me!
Luckily, I recovered just in time for my trip to Atlanta on Friday. I had planned to visit Candy and Marion's new fancy house and celebrate Ash's birthday and though I wasn't feeling 100%, I was more than ready to get out of the frigid north and bask in some sunshine and sister time. We had a fantastic weekend of lounging in the backyard, shopping, eating and catching up on some lost sister time. Of course, I managed to leave my camera at home, so I came back today without a single snapshot.
I'm looking forward to some healthy happiness this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment