Fall is definitely my favorite season, but Spring sweeps in as a close second. I mean, the term Spring Cleaning alone makes me drool with excitement. I love waking up to sunshine instead of dark. I love the tulips and blooms of color that spring up around the neighborhood. The park is full of life again and the city has come alive for the next few months!
Perhaps one of my favorite elements of Spring is that Rick takes over a lot of the cooking. The grill and the meat smoker are his two loves (after me and Maizey, of course!) and I take full advantage of his love for cooking outdoors. So today, we threw some kabobs and fresh corn on the cob on the grill and welcomed the new season with our forks.
Initially, the name of this sauce caught my eye today at Whole Foods. "Soy Vay"... what Jewish girl could pass that up? Turns out it's awesome! I look forward to merrily marinating with this stuff for a long time!
Of course, I had to reward my loving husband for whipping up such a fantastic Sunday meal. So I baked up some cheesecake brownies from scratch (of course, recipe available upon request).
Happy Spring everyone!

that is my favorite teriyaki marinade! we love it at our house too!!
ReplyDelete