Okay, I really think Spring is here. I really do. The trees are blooming, kids are playing in the park, and people are shedding the layers of fleece and wool.
I got the Spring Fever yesterday and decided to do some minor home improvement projects. Cleaned off the patio and replaced the chair cushions with something a little brighter and cheerier...
Planted pretty flowers (which I hope I can keep alive this year!)
Rick put together the new chair I ordered, and I have to say I love it!
And, I found a steal at HomeGoods where I bought a little cabinet to put in our bathroom. Installation date to be determined...
We ordered a new sectional sofa for the deck that should arrive next week, which I am psyched about. We do so much outdoor entertaining during the summer, I can't wait to use it!
Happy weekend all around!

No comments:
Post a Comment