A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day of Preschool

Well, today was the day. The day I have been equally looking forward to and dreading. Cam's first day of preschool. I have been so excited because he's so excited and he loves school. He loves his friends and the toys and the routine. It is so good for him and he thrives at programs where I'm not hovering over him. But the first day of school means another year has flown by.  Another Summer gone, another notch on the Growing Up Belt. He's just getting so big so fast. No more diapers, no more tears when I leave him, he even tells me not to sing songs because I'm annoying him. He's three going on thirteen.

But man did he have a great day. He didn't even want to say good bye to me when I dropped him off. Found the trucks, found his buddies and he was off. I'm so glad he loves school and I am so glad he's become confident and independent enough to have fun without me there! I LOVE his teachers. The best way to describe them is cheerleaders from heaven. They are pure saints with so much spunk and energy, they make me want to be two years old and in preschool. He is going to have the best year, and I'm so happy for him.

Here's to a great year in preschool, Cam. I hope you make new friends, make lots of messes and make wonderful memories!


1 comment:

  1. "cheerleaders from heaven" - love this description!!

    And love this pic of Cam! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete