A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hotlanta!

You thought we were done travelling? No way! We spent this past weekend visiting Candy, Marion and Ash in Atlanta. I thought it was hot in Chicago, but holy moly that was some heat down there! We had a great time together eating, shopping, visiting with friends and generally soaking up every minute of time we had together! I only took a few pictures (on my iPhone, so they aren't the best quality!)


For those of you bugging me to see the baby bump mountain... sorry, these pics don't really show off my curves!

Sisters!


We saved a seat for Allie :)

Cute couple at dinner


Cute not-couple at dinner :)

Rick had a mock-bday celebration at the Hibachi restaurant. Just cuz Mike Voticky isn't around, doesn't mean we don't get to embarrass someone!

Now that we're home, I've been busy at school setting up my classroom and finishing up the last few house projects that I've wanted to complete this summer (window treatments!!) I'll post pictures of both when they're complete.

I also had my 24 week doctor's appointment today and everything looked great. Baby is measuring on target and the doc had no concerns. I only have a few weeks left in my second trimester, which is so hard to believe. I'm going to try to make the best of every burst of energy I have and get things done before the third trimester slump hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment