Well, here's the update from yesterday's doctor's appointment:
1. Baby M weighs about 4 lbs 10 oz according to the ultrasound tech... a bit above average, but we're pretty sure it's all muscle :)
2. He has hair! The tech could see it on the screen which was really cool. I have always wanted a baby with lots of hair, so I'm hoping he wasn't tricking us and that he comes out ready for me to tease his locks Steel Magnolias style!
3. Baby M is perfectly healthy. He's growing perfectly and very comfortable... but he's one stubborn fella. He had his hands covering his face the whole time so we couldn't get a good picture of his cuteness.
4. My BP was really high and the monitors were picking up some regular contractions, so I was sent to be monitored at the hospital for a few hours. All the blood work came back normal, which is great and I was given some directions for what to do this week until I need to go back to the doc on Monday for a follow up. The doctors sent me home last night with simple instructions and no alarming looks on their faces so I'm feeling pretty confident that they have this under control. She did say to expect that I'll be induced early, but we want to keep him cooking for as long as possible, so I've booked a massage for Sunday and I'm thinking that should help :)
That's about it for now... keep sending your zen vibes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment