A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Work in Progress

This was a big baby weekend. Huge.

Our nursery furniture was delivered on Saturday and the minute the delivery gentleman left, I went to town on that room. I organized clothes and put them away. I unpacked bags that we have stuffed in the closet for months and ignored. Car seat is installed and Pack n Play is set up in our bedroom. Crazy? Maybe... but I feel a million times better knowing if this little guy decides to come early, my house is somewhat prepared and ready... even if I'm not.

The nursery is by no means ready, and still needs a lot of work, but here's a sneak peek at what we got accomplished this weekend:

View looking in from hallway

View looking out into hallway (and subsequently our bedroom...oops)


The baby madness didn't end yesterday. Today we had our all day childbirth class at the hospital which was information overload to say the least. We got a tour of the hospital along with a lot of information about what to expect from the moment we arrive to the moment we leave there. I'm glad we went, but my head is spinning.

We have a big doctor's appointment tomorrow. We'll get to see the little guy on an ultrasound and check out how he's coping with my BP issues. I think both Rick and I will feel a whole lot better once we get some more answers to our questions and information about what we can expect with this little blip in the road.

Stay tuned for an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment