My baby is sick. So is his mama. We're both fighting off a cold, and though it's not a momentous occasion, I did want to document Cam's first cold. It came and hit hard, and we are ready for it to say good bye. I have to say though, he's acting totally normal, smiling and squealing as normal.
He's just stuffy and coughing. He has no fever. No watery eyes or drippy nose. So why was I up all night worried about him? 1) Because I'm a mom and that's my job and 2) He slept through the night.. the whole night... without a peep, or a groan or a grunt!
This illness has turned my baby into a sleeper! He slept 7:30 pm-5 am for the first time, already took a two hour nap this morning after a doctor's visit, and now he's down for nap #2 (took him 5 minutes to fall asleep and let me put him down!) Poor bunny is obviously not feeling quite like himself!
I'm sad my little nugget isn't feeling 100%, and I'm sad we had to miss our Mommy and Me class today, but I sure am thrilled to find out my baby actually knows how to sleep!
Here's a picture from the doctor's office this morning as proof to you grandparents and great-grandparents that this peanut is just fine.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete