We have so much going on and Cam is doing new things every day, that I'm finding it hard to keep up with documenting all of it! Here's what we've been up to lately:
Campbell got to meet two very special couples over the last two weeks. First, my sweet friend Lindsey and her husband Assaf came to visit. Lindsey and I met freshman year of college, joined the same sorority and have that kind of friendship where you can go months without talking, and the minute we see each other we just pick up where we left off. So grateful to have her.
Cam also met two of Rick's best friends from law school this weekend. Mishy and Jeff came to visit from New York and we had such a great weekend with them. Thank you both for loving on Cam all weekend long!
Cam accomplished two major milestones this past weekend, but I only have photo evidence of one. He sat in a restaurant high chair for the first time... (and behaved remarkably well!!)
... and he successfully gobbled up squash! We have tried rice cereal, oatmeal, pears, apple, banana, and sweet potatoes over the past few weeks and has refused all of them. He has cried, spit, pushed the spoon away and I was just about ready to give up until we headed to the Desais on Saturday and Sara was feeding Leela some squash. Cam seemed interested in what L was doing, and when I offered him some of the watery goodness, he loved it. He ate it again yesterday, and I'm hoping this is the beginning of him becoming a good eater!
It has been HOT here. Almost too hot. But, we've been enjoying the sunshine and spending most of our time outside. Lots of walks. Lots of swinging. Lots of laying on the grass.
And that's what's happening lately! We have a very busy summer ahead of us... so I'm working on getting us organized and ready to tackle all the traveling, visitors and celebrations on the horizon!
No comments:
Post a Comment