A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Friday, May 18, 2012

Where's My Baby?!

Campbell is growing up so fast. Like too fast. I find myself getting more nostalgic each day as I watch him morph into a little boy. I know he's still a baby...I just can't get over how big he's getting!!  (Specifically.. 19 pounds 5 ounces, 25 3/4 inches long!)



He's eating solids. Well kinda. Like for a day. This kid loves his bottle, and was interested in food for thirty seconds. Mommy friends -- any words of advice!?!?


He's popping his collar...


and holding his own bottle...


and sitting in the grass! 

We have a fun weekend ahead of visitors from New York. Rick's law school friends, Mishy and Jeff, are on their way to meet Cam and we are very excited! Happy Weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Gillian- hi! Yes I definitely do remember you! Thank you for your sweet message and for keeping up hope on our behalf :) Hopefully we will have good news sooner rather than later and will end up with a little one as cute as yours. Great to hear from you and hope all is well in your world!

    ReplyDelete