Dear Daddy,
Today is all about you. It's Father's Day, and today I get to shower you with love and kisses like you do to me every day. Today it's my job to make sure you know how much you are loved, appreciated, and valued.
Dad, there really aren't enough words to describe how thankful Mommy and I are to have you as the man of our house. We know how hard you work each day at the office so that we can be together at home, and we thank you for it. We love that you call to FaceTime us from work just because you miss our faces. I love that you feed me my morning bottle every morning. It's our special time, just me and you.
I know being a dad can be hard sometimes. I hope you remember how much I adore you whenever you are feeling stressed. I hope you know that when I smile when you walk in the door, it's because you are my hero.
I love you so much, Daddy.
Love,
Campbell

No comments:
Post a Comment