A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rolls, Rolls, Rolls

In the past week, two strangers have commented on Campbell's chunky monkey rolls. One of which, I'd rather forget. The other, stopped me at Starbucks to politely ask if I "just squeeze those thighs all day long!?" I smiled and said, "and all night, too!"

To say I love his rolls would be an understatement. I adore the way his arms look like the Michelin Man. I giggle at the fact that he has no wrists, but has four ankles on each foot. There is simply nothing better than kissing on all his chunkiness.

While I feel like I've engraved each roll into my memory, I know time will pass and I will forget how each one folded on top of the other. I hope I never forget, but just in case, here's the evidence:






And, speaking of rolling... Mr. C is officially rolling both ways (front to back, and back to front). In fact, he's been so busy in his crib, his little ankles have been getting stuck in the slats of the crib. Enter the breathable bumper.

Cheers to our roly poly!

No comments:

Post a Comment