Dear Sweet Campbell,
You are seven months old today, and what a month it has been! You are constantly changing and I'm loving it.
The biggest change this month is how you have become such a good eater! You are officially eating two meals a day (breakfast and dinner) and you have four bottles throughout the day as well. We have named you our little weirdo, because you have the strangest taste in food! You LOVE squash, sweet potatoes, peas, prunes, and carrots. You'll tolerate bananas, apples and pears, but you really don't like the sweet stuff. So funny!
We are also in the middle of a transition with your formula. We have started introducing regular formula to see how you would tolerate it, and you are doing great. We will continue to slowly get your tummy used to the new, less expensive, stuff and hope that in a couple of weeks you'll be fully transitioned.
You are also in the middle of a transition to two naps. Your morning nap is great (8:00-10:00 am) but your two afternoon naps aren't so great! So, we have been working on keeping you up longer and combining those two naps together. Some days you take two, but others we are still at three. Luckily I've realized I'm way more flexible with your schedule than I ever imagined I'd be, so it's not that big of a deal. We'll get there eventually!
This month, you went up north for the first time to see Nanny and Pop Pop and you loved it up there! You were such a great traveler, and you loved watching Ellie and Maizey play together.You have started making new noises and you're still a big talker. I can't help but laugh when I hear you talking to yourself. I so wish I knew what you were saying! You have become such an engaged participant in our play groups and classes. You reach out to touch the other babies, you love to explore and look around new places, and you are always interested in getting the attention of anyone who will ooh and ahh over you (which is a LOT of people!) You are sitting up so well that it has become so much more fun for you to play with your toys. In fact, you sat in the seat of the cart at Whole Foods for the first time this month! You loved your new vantage point!
You've been splish-splashing in the pool this month and we are starting a class at My Gym next week with some of your friends. You are one very busy, very social little boy.
Campbell, every month I fall in love with you even more than the one before. I don't know how it's possible, but I do. As your cousin Izzy would say, you are so stinking cute!
Love always,
Mommy
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment