A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Splish Splash!

Due to some lengthy circumcision healing, Campbell has been getting sponge bathed for the last five and half weeks! We were finally given the go ahead to give him a real bath, but because neither Rick nor I would be home together in the evening this week, and we both wanted to be part of his first water experience, we had to wait until last night for his first rub-a-dub-dub! He definitely does NOT take after his Mama when it comes to relaxing and enjoying bath time. It was kind of stressful and borderline painful to watch him as he squealed and squirmed throughout the entire thing.


I think the water needs to be warmer and I'm sure Cam will be loving his bath in no time.

The BEST part of the bath last night? When we were done and he was snuggling up in my arms in his towel he went straight for his thumb and started sucking! It was real thumb-sucking and melted my heart.


Here's to hoping tonight's bath goes more smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment