A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We've Been Busy!

Having a Winter baby has its challenges when it comes to staying sane. Taking walks to get fresh air isn't really an option for us, so we have to be creative in our outings. I have made it a point to be sure to get out of the house at least once a day. And, boy have we been busy!

Cam took his first trip to Starbucks to meet the Desais for a coffee break:


We've gone to Target, had lunch dates and coffee dates with friends, and getting outside has made both Cam and I stay a little sane. I have to admit, I've been bad about capturing all our adventures on the camera. I need to get better at that... New Year's Resolution perhaps!??

After all our outings, Cam gets tired. So, we've done a lot of swinging:


We've also had fun with visitors! Thanks, Elle, for hanging with us today. We loved seeing you :)


 And of course, Cam's favorite activity -- Looking cute. See evidence below:


It's kind of hard to believe it's been four weeks since Campbell arrived. On Friday, he'll be one month old! While it seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital waiting to meet his sweet face, it also feels like he's been a part of this family forever. What a ride these four weeks have been... can't wait to see what the next four bring! (Hopefully more sleep?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment