This kid is all boy. And I swear there is nothing we have done (that I can think of) to steer him in this direction. He has "girly" toys and his nursery basically looks like it should be for a princess. But this kid is boy. He is all over the place active, jumps and rolls and screams at the top of his lungs. He can also eat me under the table (and Momma here knows how to eat!) He's discovered his special parts down below and plays with them any chance he gets. Like ALL the time. I certainly think it's too early to tell what his hobbies or interest will be, but it's clear he's a physical kid with a mind like a boy.
He's already loving basketball.. and Michigan. Go Blue! (We have had NO influence over this... ha!)
Kid loves him some wheels. He loves to make them spin and watch them go round and round fast.
And, just like his daddy he likes to drive fast.
He also loves showing off his guns. He's just a typical dude.
And then there are his sweet baby moments that I know he'll grow out of soon once he realizes he truly is all boy. Like snuggling in my nook while we read together and giggling uncontrollably while I kiss him all over. And the cuddles. This kid loves his cuddles, and I'm inclined to say he's already a Mama's Boy.
Finally, thought I'd share his latest trick. Cam can officially clap on command. First, I was so proud that he was finally clapping with both hands open. Then I was so proud that he understood what the word clap means. I think he knows what a lot of words mean (bottle, bath, night-night) but this is the first word that he has shown he understands by performing a task. Such a proud mommy moment.
(I'm posting this video in YouTube and uploading it on here because I was told by many that they weren't able to see the video I posted last time. Let me know if you have trouble viewing this one too. Oh, and pardon my high pitched voice... I got excited.)



No comments:
Post a Comment