Cam and I went to see Dr. T on Monday for his nine month check up. She was so excited to see him so giggly and flirty. She gave him an A+ and said she was so glad to hear he was doing so great off all of his medications.
Cam officially weighs 22 lbs 10 oz (93%ile) and is 27 3/4 in long (25%ile). Of course, I immediately asked if I should be concerned that he's so chunky yet so short, and she said no. She assured me he was eating a proper amount and that as soon as he starts crawling and walking, he'll start to lean out. We shall see!
This little nugget is SOOO close to crawling. Today, he moved his back leg and front arm at the same time and then tummied-out. I have a feeling he's going to make a move this weekend while Mimi and Poppy are babysitting!
At Dr. T's office...
Mr. Chunker got a tattoo onesie from Mimi. Come on!
No comments:
Post a Comment