I'm a big fan of lists. They're efficient. They are concise. They make me feel like things are under control. My favorite part of making lists is when I get to check the items off. The feeling is on my top five list of most satisfying feelings of all time.
There are two things on my list that have been there for quite awhile. Both work related. Both of which I have been avoiding like Joey abstains from commitment (if you get that reference, YOU are now on my top ten list of coolest friends).
Report cards are due next Monday, and today I completed behavior grades. CHECK!
I have been meaning to grade the kids' writing projects for weeks now. Remember that bin of papers from Day 94's post?? CHECK!
And now, blog entry 105 is complete.
I also managed to cook dinner tonight! Two nights in a row...just call me Super Wife.
Next items on my list:
-- Say hello to Rick
-- Shower
-- Go to bed
-- Wake up tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment