A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Days 97-100: Oops!

Well, I guess procrastination has finally caught up with me. There was certainly a lot of happiness over the last four days, and while I tried to document as much as I could, I realize now I have no idea which days correspond with which pictures. Thus, here are some of the things that have brought a smile to my face this week...

After-school snuggles

My NEW crack candle...Thanks, Kate!
Pizza night with the girls
It's hard to believe it's been 100 days since starting this blog. I have to admit, I had no idea what an impact it would have on my day-to-day life. But, it really has opened my eyes to the little things that make life so sweet and full. I only hope the next hundred days are as bright as the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment