Cam has a LOT of nicknames. Some have stuck out more than others, some get used more often by different family members, and some are just silly. But I want to be sure to document all the names he gets called before he gets too old for me to yell these sweet names in public.
We'll begin with Muffin Nugget. What began as me calling him Muffin, turned into Muffin Nugget when I realized that he was this pudgy, rolly muffin-like angel rolled into a nugget-sized body. Rick has shortened it to LMN (Little Muffin Nugget), and we think it fits Cam just perfectly.
Then there's Bunny, Buddy Bear, Campbelloo, Campbelicious, Mr. Fuss, and of course, Baby "Tam." All of his names have come from various individuals and each one really represents a different part of Cam's personality.
But, come on, if this isn't a muffin nugget, I'm not sure what is:
No comments:
Post a Comment