This past weekend was eventful and fun, and I forgot to blog about it! We had visitors from Toronto -- cousins Liza and Anthony! We got to spend some family time with them and Hart and Izzy (Allie was out of town). And, Cam visited the Children's Museum at Navy Pier for the first time.
Big boy was standing up all by himself!
Then, as he was driving this truck, he decided to grab on and pull himself up! Of course, I didn't manage to snap a picture of him in action because I was freaking out that he had just done that, but I wanted to show what he was holding onto in order to do it. Muscle man!
Then we met up with Little Miss Munchkin for dinner. There really aren't any words to describe her other than a character!
This summer is seriously flying!!


No comments:
Post a Comment