A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Monday, July 23, 2012

Quirks

Campbell is one funny kid. I feel like every month he develops a new funny quirk that I want to document and remember. From sleeping with his lovey over his face to fake coughing, he is always cracking us up.

Recently he has acquired two new quirks that just make me laugh.

#1: The Ankle Cross


He does it when he plays, sits in the car seat, the stroller and the bath. It's just funny because it looks like he's trying to be lady-like and dainty. And this kid is anything but dainty.


#2: The One-Fist Clap


I tried to capture a picture of him in action, but he is so funny when he gets excited now. We think he's trying to clap, but he hasn't quite figured out that clapping involves two open hands. So instead, he bangs one fist into one open hand. Just funny.

Love our little goof.

No comments:

Post a Comment