A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bad Paid-For Photos

Who doesn't love Ellen Degeneres? If Cam is napping at 3:00, I'm usually watching her.. she's funny! One of her segments is called "Bad Paid-For Photos" and she features some hilarious pictures that people send in like this one:


And this one:


 It's funny, right?!

Well, a couple weeks ago, Rick and I took Cam to a holiday hoopla party thrown by one of the mommy groups in town. It was at one of our favorite play spaces and there was tons of food, music and prizes. It was a lot of fun! There was also a photographer there who was taking posed pictures of each family if they wanted. I received our picture via email, and let me just say I think I could submit it to Ellen.

Rick looks thrilled and I look frightened. Luckily we have a really cute baby to distract from the awkwardness of the rest of this picture.


Happy Holidays!!

1 comment: