A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bad Mommy Moment #347

Rick and I attended a wedding last night. A beautiful wedding. I cried during the vows (typical), we sipped on cocktails and danced till our feet hurt. We stayed up a little too late and are feeling it this morning thanks to Cam's new pooping schedule. 5 am on the dot. For 6 days straight so far. Oy.

I put the little muffin down for his nap this morning, and went upstairs to join Rick in our weekend morning ritual. Coffee, Up with Chris Hayes, and lounging on the couch. I heard Cam crying and fussing and figured he was just overtired and struggling to get settled. About ten minutes later when I went downstairs again, I peeked at the monitor and saw this:


Sweet little angel baby snuggled up with MoJo. But then I realized the picture was awfully clear. Abnormally clear. Typically we have to squint to make out the grainy night-vision picture, but if you notice in this picture... you can clearly see his blue sleeve and the white sleep sack.

I forgot to turn out the lights. The poor bunny struggled to fall asleep, but managed to nonetheless, because I forgot to turn out the lights.

When I taught third grade, I used to hand out "Oops Notices" when a student forgot his/her homework.

I most certainly deserve an Oops Notice for this one. Forgive me Muffin. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment