A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Monday, April 30, 2012

My Favorite Things: Household Products

I noticed that my Favorites post received the most views on my blog so far and thought I'd make My Favorites a regular post!

As I was cleaning house this morning, I thought I'd share some of my new favorite household products.

1. Mrs. Meyer's Countertop Spray (Geranium scent)

This stuff is awesome. It's natural, it cleans really well and smells great!

2. All Mighty Pacs

Cam and I both have sensitive skin. When we traveled to Colorado for a week last month, I knew I needed to bring some baby detergent with me because the traditional Tide that most people use doesn't cut it for us. However, traveling with a jug of Dreft seemed bulky and unnecessary.

As I was strolling down the aisle at Target, I saw these:


Brilliant! Pop a few in our suitcase. No risk of spills, mess or rashes from chemicals. And, they worked really well. Got all the Cam Juice stains out! Also a lot cheaper than fancy baby detergent. I give them an A+


3. Dr. Bonner's Baby Mild Castille Soap

Maybe it's a first-time-mom thing. Maybe it's a paranoid thing. But the thought of using my regular dish detergent on Cam's bottles and pacifiers made me cringe. My mom told me about castille soap and when I noticed it was readily available at Target, I began stocking up when it went on sale. This stuff is great and we've been using it since day one on all of Cam's utensils. Definitely a must for babies!



Happy Spring Cleaning everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment