A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Day at the Park

It is absolutely GORGEOUS out today! This is my favorite kind of weather. The sun is shining, the wind is blowing and the parks are buzzing with kids laughing.

 L.O.V.E.

Cam and I took our daily walk a bit early today as we have an appointment later this afternoon. We stopped at the park and laid down a blanket to play. I brought my camera along and snapped some photos of the little muffin.

You can tell he is really soaking up the world. He listens a little closer to the ruffling of the leaves. He looks around at all the kids swinging and climbing as if to say, "hey, I want a part of that!" He responds to smiles and engages with those who talk to him. He's really turning into a little boy, and while I love watching it happen,  I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet!






No comments:

Post a Comment