A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Favorite Things Right Now... Non-Baby Edition

I'm no Oprah, but I do have some favorites I thought I'd share in hopes they might become some of your favorites, too! (Hoping this appeals to the non-baby reader population out there since all I do lately is post about Cam!)



1. Pink bow flats.

Chinese Laundry (I ordered them from DSW... so cute!)







2. Orange and Navy.

I'm all about orange lately. All variations, too. Watermelon, deep orange, burnt orange... and I'm    loving navy as an accent color with it. So chic.




3. Ruffle collars

I recently found this top at Target. Love! And of course, I bought it in the watermelon color :)



4. Irish Otameal.

I've been on a major oatmeal kick lately. My mom told me to try this a while ago, and I'm hooked. It's heartier than Quaker, wholesome and just the perfect start to any day!







5. Essie "Garnet" Nail Polish.

I'm rocking this color right now and loving the pop of pinkish-red. Great Spring color!

Not my hand. Nor my dog.



What's on your list of favorite things right now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment