Candy's freckles on her body are in pairs of two. (Seriously!) She was born on the 22nd. She is the second born of our family. The list goes on. When our family thinks of the number 2 or 22, we think of Candy. It's just a part of life.
Recently, I've been noticing the number 2 pop up in my life a lot. It started by noticing the clock a couple of mornings in a row at exactly 10:22 (Candy's birthday). Then, last week I bought a drink at Walgreens on my walk with Cam and received $0.22 back in change. And then it continued...
Last week in Dallas, Rick randomly passed out our tickets for the football game as we were walking into the stadium, and I immediately took a picture of my ticket to send to Candy. It was just starting to get too weird.
I then went online to enter my Pampers points (if you don't know about this and you're a mom who uses Pampers, ask me about it. AWESOME!) and my new total was revealed:
Again, had to take a screen shot and text it to Candy.
And then yesterday, on our flight home from Austin, my mom and I asked the American Airlines lady if she could find two seats together for us so we could tackle the flight with a baby as a team. She kindly printed new tickets for us and we were assigned to seats 22A and 22B. No joke.
So what does all this mean?? Probably nothing, but after a recent discussion with a dear friend about the idea of number sequences and their possible meaning or signals, I decided to Google the sequence 22 and 222. Just because.
Here's what my very minimal search revealed:
A recurring 2 is a message to have faith, trust and courage as your prayers are manifesting in your life, even if it is not obvious just yet. Patience may be needed, but you may rest assured that all will turn out for the highest good. (http://psychicjoanne.hubpages.com/hub/Angel-Numbers-Recurring-2s)
As a former student of mine would say, "Aww, Come ON!"
I'm not a true believer in messages being sent through numbers, and I'm not convinced that any of this means anything other than Candy and I need to hang out more. But, that little Google search hit me hard, and I needed to share it with the many people who read this blog and may need a little extra faith, trust and courage today. And, if you notice a 2 in your day today, think of Candy. I certainly will.
I so needed this today! Faith, trust, courage? Yes please!
ReplyDeleteI was certainly thinking about you as one of the peeps I knew could use a little lifting up :) Hope you're doing well today. Looks like yesterday was really successful!!
Delete