A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Fall Fall

There is really nothing better than a beautiful Fall. It's one of the reasons I fell in love with the University of Michigan, and then the Midwest. The leaves, the breeze, the smell of crisp air. It's just my favorite.

Add in some pumpkin, tall boots and scarves and you've pretty much made my heart melt.

I have always loved Fall and felt very deprived of this breathtaking season growing up in Austin. But this year, I have fallen in love with the season even harder.

Watching this little boy discover the crunch of leaves and the sound of trees blowing in the wind has been magical.









I am so glad he gets to grow up in a place where this is outside our window.




And, in preparation for the Winter months of being cooped up inside, I've decided to take on a new hobby and am looking for your input. Should I teach myself to sew or crochet?? You get to vote, and then I'll post my projects once I learn the basics (and maybe do a few giveaways!) Leave your comment and let me know what you think :)









1 comment:

  1. We have family up in Connecticut and we love visiting them this time each year. We lack the seasons down here in Houston so we so look forward to our yearly visit.

    I vote crochet!

    ReplyDelete