A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Monday, October 8, 2012

While Daddy Was Gone...

Rick went on a much need and very well-deserved boys trip this weekend with his buddies, leaving Campbell and I to fend for ourselves. To be honest, as Friday approached I was internally dreading the beginning of the weekend. I was tired just thinking about being the solely responsible adult. But, Cam and I actually had a fantastic weekend together without Daddy. Really, I'm not even just saying that.

We played with Leela D a lot.




Cam decided to take off this weekend while pushing toys. So I took him to a couple of open play places on Saturday, and he found every. single. wheel. wherever we were. He pushed and ran and crashed into everything.








Auntie Lauren came to town!



Campbell got to open his very first birthday present...





And he rocked his new Halloween jammies.




Becca, Lauren and I enjoyed a ladies night Saturday night and spent the day Sunday hanging with the little dude.












Cam even got to see Shauna! 






Despite the early wake ups and protesting a nap on Sunday, we really had such a fun weekend just the two of us. Even though we get to spend the whole week together every day, I really felt like we got some extra special bonding time in this weekend and I really, truly loved it. We missed you, Daddy-O, and hope you had fun with the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment