We spent about an hour and a half exploring the different exhibits and Cam practiced
He played with various textures and water and listened to the different sounds of insects and bugs.
He spent a good five minutes just pushing the buttons on the insect wall.
He climbed and crawled through "beaver tunnels."
They have a butterfly exhibit in which hundreds of various butterflies fly around a greenroom. You can go inside and literally surround yourselves with butterflies. We went it... and boy was it HOT! Humid and hot are not my favorite, so we didn't stay too long, and I didn't capture any pictures, but Cam was in awe of the little creatures. He kept trying to grab them and thought it was hysterical when they would fly by him and try to land on us. What a cool experience. Can't wait to go back!
And, I get to check something off of my 30 Before 30 list because I consider this a Chicago landmark I have never visited before!
#14. Go to a Chicago landmark I haven't visited (CHECK!)




so glad you guys enjoyed it!! the pictures are too cute :)
ReplyDeleteHi Gillian! Thanks for stopping by! Love the pictures of little Cam.... he really is a gerber baby. We're just over in Cleveland head to Chicago once and a while for long weekends. Love that city!! :)
ReplyDelete