I don't know if it's because I just have too much time on my hands (yea right!) or I think too much (more likely), but I've been rather confused lately by some things. Can you help me!?
1) Cam loves mandarin oranges. I specifically looked for ones that are "packed in water" instead of syrup to reduce the amount of sugar he's consuming. So obviously when I saw these and read "no sugar added" I thought, "score!"
So I brought them home, he gobbled them up, but after looking more closely it says, "artificially sweetened." What? How can there be no sugar added but it's artificially sweetened?! Explain please.
2) What does "na na" mean? Every time Cam is hungry, he runs to his high chair (or wakes up from his nap) and says, "na na". I say, "are you hungry?" or "do you want to eat?" and he gets excited and says, "na na". What does it mean?!?! It's definitely NOT banana because he hates bananas now and hasn't eaten one in months. So, tell me... what is "na na"??
3) Why on earth does Parenthood (the show) have such mediocre ratings? It's brilliant television I tell ya. I only watch a couple of shows regularly, and this is one of them. In fact, Rick even enjoys watching it with me every Tuesday night. I cry every time. And everyone I know who watches it loves it, too. So why is it always in danger of being cancelled? Confusing!
4) The "baby on board" signs. Really, thanks for the information, minivan but I find the decal confusing because I think it's worthless. Does it really make anyone drive more carefully around you? Doubtful and confusing!
So there you have it. My confused brain on this Thursday morning.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, my husband so kindly informed me that today is National Peanut Butter Day. I'm taking it as a hint to have something prepared for him involving the gooey stuff for dinner.

Parenthood - yes! I cry too, and also have no idea how it is not the highest rated show on air. Asfor the oranges, I'm guessing it's splenda or some other weird sweetener that isn't technically "sugar". What a pain! Happy PB Day, and hope you're feeling better soon and Cam stays strong and doesn't catch whatever you have.
ReplyDeleteI was just wondering the same thing about Parenthood! If we lived in the same town we could totally have Parenthood watch parties!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe I missed National PB Day. PB deserves its own food group in my opinion. I eat it everyday in some form or fashion. .. no lie. . . everyday. . . so I guess I still honored the day but I totally would have gone ALL OUT!
The mandarine oranges bit is confusing... It seems SO MANY fruits are packed with syrup or artificial sweeteners. No thank you.
ReplyDeleteMy hubs and I don't watch Parenthood because the commercials for it seem so depressing... Perhaps that's the cause of potential cancellation??
I'm a bit jealous your son even makes sounds that make noises that might mean something. :)
Your newest follower, would love you to swing by for a return follow.
http://d-and-s-macke.blogspot.com
Cheers to Friday!
LOL @ "what does na na mean?" Found my way here through Desiree (above)....you have a great header! Adorable fam!
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE the name CAM! It is on my list of my little one's baby brother's names....some day :))
New follower :))
www.sashon.blogspot.com