A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 39: G Reunited

I couldn't sleep Thursday night because I was so excited that my bestest bud was coming to town on Friday. Rick was out of town this weekend, so it was just the two of us, sharing some quality G time together. Gena arrived right on time on Friday evening and we had the most perfect evening at home.We baked a pizza, popped open the wine and dug into the gummy peaches. Gena also got to meet Maizey for the first time and it was instant love. We played and laughed and talked and talked. We stayed up as late as we I could, and by 10 pm the three of us snuggled up together in bed and fell asleep. Oh, happy night!



  
Instant buddies       


Our exciting evening! Gena bought me a "woozie" -- yes, a koozie for a wine glass!  

No comments:

Post a Comment