A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 51: The Joy of Being Lazy

I'm not usually one who stays in bed all morning. I consider myself a morning person and I'm usually quite antsy by 8 am to get out of bed and get my day started. Not yesterday. Another peaceful, relaxing day of winter break fell upon us, and I decided to cherish it before the hustle and bustle of family vacation begins. Maizey and I decided we didn't feel like getting out of bed yesterday morning, so we didn't. We just snuggled and cuddled under the covers and turned on the Today Show. I didn't stress about getting up to finish the errands that needed to be run or the phone calls that needed to be made. We just lay there and enjoyed the company of each other and Matt Lauer. It was a blissful morning, and I feel energized and ready to tackle the trip to Florida today to spend the weekend with the Voticky clan (well most of it). Vacation, here we come!

My snuggle buddy. Pure deliciousness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment