Rick scored some pretty fancy seats for the Blackhaws/Red Wings game Friday night. He was given four box seats from a client, and we took full advantage of all the perks that came with it. I had never been to a Blackhawks game before, nor had I sat in a luxury box before. Needless to say I was impressed. The box was stocked with booze and food, and the seats were amazing.
Even more, sitting in the box next to us was a former Red Wings player who Rick got to meet. If you know anything about Rick, you know his passion for Detroit sports teams. I don't see Rick get giddy often, but when he came and asked me to take a picture of him with this guy he had a smile on his face similar to the one I used to have when I went to a Backstreet Boys Concert. So cute.
 |
| The boys checking out the goods... |
 |
| Rick and his celebrity moment! |
No comments:
Post a Comment