I love new beginnings. They excite me and fill me up with hope and wonder. This year was a fantastic one. I fell in love with a little puppy, gained the most adorable niece, did a lot of soul searching, and found a lot of happiness.
While the thought of going out on New Years Eve typically makes me throw up a little in my mouth, this year, I was excited to ring in the new year with some of our close friends and celebrate a birthday and engagement all at the same time! We had a really fun night out, and when the clock struck midnight, I welcomed the new year with a kiss and hug from the man of my dreams.
I really feel so blessed, and am so thankful for such a wonderful year. I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store. I just know it's going to be a good one!

No comments:
Post a Comment