A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 61: A Great Start to 2011

Rick and I hosted a hangover brunch for our friends who were able to wake up on New Years Day and make it over to our place in one piece. We all had such a blast on Friday night, that most of us were in bad shape Saturday morning. We made lots of greasy breakfast food to cure our hangovers, and by 12:00 mimosas were being poured and beer was being chugged again. With football on the TV, poker being played at the kitchen table and pizzas being ordered from our favorite pizza joint, the first day of 2011 flew by fast and was nothing short of wonderful.


Homemade monkey bread (recipe available upon request :)


BOO YA! I beat Rick's score on a very addictive iPad game and was flaunting it in his face. Not nice.

1 comment:

  1. I am requesting the monkey bread recipe, that looks delicious! -Becca

    ReplyDelete