I love Rick the most in the mornings. I've told him this for years, and it's just because he's so darn cute when his eyes are all squinty and he is trying to motivate himself to get up. I also think I appreciate him in the morning because there are only two days a week when I actually get to wake up with him. Perhaps one of the reasons I love my mornings with him so much is his awesome hair. And by awesome, I mean hilarious.
Rick has the best bed head of anyone I know. I think it's gotten wilder and funkier over the years, and I just think it's adorable. Some days are funnier than others, but each one brings a huge smile to my face and a deep chuckle that I can't seem to contain.
Forgive me, honey, but I think it's only fair to share this little piece of happiness with everyone else:
No comments:
Post a Comment