![]() |
| I feel ya, sista! |
happiness (n): a state of mind or feeling characterized by contentment, love, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy.
A Dose of Happiness
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Day 62: Not Feeling So Hot
I'm sick. It doesn't happen often, but I've come down with a head cold that has left me feeling achy, tired and all around poopy. So today, most of my day has been spent in bed, in my new favorite pajama pants. I'm surrounded by kleenex and Tylenol, and I can't decide if I'm hot or cold. So while today is not one of the happiest days, I have found comfort and happiness in Oprah's new network -- OWN. I'm a believer in the statement, "things happen for a reason," and I have no doubt I was meant to be in bed all day today so I could get my fill of Oprah all day long. Thanks for keeping me company today, O!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment