A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Days 63-69: 'Snot a Very Healthy Week

Perhaps it's cheating for me to lump an entire week's worth of happiness into one post... but forgive me, I'm still sick. I have had a nasty virus for over a week, and I could write a novel detailing the multitude of people and things that have brought me happiness over the past 7 days. But I'll keep it to a top 10 list. Here it goes:

10. Snuggling in bed with Maizey
9. Wearing pajamas for an entire day (or two... or three...)
8. A steamy hot shower to break up the phlegm
7. A good cry from watching way too much sappy T.V.
6. Impromptu sleepovers with best friends
5. Heated floors that are finally working!
4. Surprise emails from sisters who are coming to visit
3. A sweet husband nurse to comfort me
2. Drugs (the legal kind, of course!)
1. My new best friend... the neti pot.

Seriously, if you have never seen a neti pot or tried one, I urge you to go buy one at the pharmacy. It has changed my life and I vow to use it with every cold, sinus infection or allergy attack I encounter. If you want a good laugh... Google "neti pot" and look at the images. Here's to a healthy, snot-free week!

No comments:

Post a Comment