Today wasn't as dull as yesterday. There were several fires that needed putting out and too many parent phone calls that needed to be made. But at the end of the day, it became very clear to me that I have the best friends a girl could ask for. And that's all that matters. Really.
Today, I was taken on a very special birthday celebration that left me feeling pampered and tipsy and all around blessed. Adrienne whisked me away to get a mani and pedi after school. With a bottle of wine in hand and wedding magazines to browse through, we soaked up the pampering and giggled liked little girls. And that wasn't all. She took me to dinner at one of the yummiest Mexican restaurants were I sipped on margaritas and she drank her beer (she's way cooler than me) and we stuffed ourselves silly with chips and guac and Mexican goodness.
I know it's so cheesy, but I truly feel so blessed to have found the gems in my life I call my friends. This one in particular is a special one. Thank you, Ades, for an amazing night out and some much needed time just you and me. Love you to bits!
No comments:
Post a Comment