**WARNING** Long post with picture overload!
I'm a big fan of birthdays. I love celebrating one person and making them feel special, and I love a good excuse to get people together to have a good time.
Yesterday was the perfect birthday. It began with a morning snuggle in bed, and Maizey helped me open my very large birthday present from Ricky.
What we unwrapped was this:
| A brand new, very fancy camera for me to take awesome pictures for the Happiness Blog! |
| The next few hours were spent reading the owner's manual and snapping some very amateur photos of one of my favorite subjects: Then it was time for Birthday Brunch with Rick, Allie, Hart, Candy and Iz. We sipped our coffee and I ate eggs for the first time in months as a birthday treat to myself! The fancy new camera had to stay at home so our old little one had to do. After brunch, Rick and I took Maizey to her first advanced training class. She met some new friends and she got to show off all her cuteness. Then, Candy and Allie and I ran errands and got ready for the birthday bash of the year! Rick really went overboard this year. He invited friends over to celebrate the beginning of my late twenties, and they call came ready to party. With sangria poured and tapas catered in, the sound of laughter and chatter filled up the house. The crack candle burned all night, we played some intense Celebrity and made smore's in the fireplace. New friends mingled with old friends. It was really a perfect way to ring in the 27th year of my life. I feel energized and excited for the year to come. Thank you all for making yesterday such a memorable day! |


No comments:
Post a Comment