Kind of sums up my life. Nevertheless, today was remarkably dull. There were no fires to be put out in my classroom, no traffic to fight on the way home, and no ridiculous parent phone calls letting me know that their child is brilliant and I should really be aware of it.
Never a Dull Moment is also the name of my very favorite face scrub from Origins that I swear by. This stuff is amazing and truly makes your face feel like a baby's tush. I have been using it for years and can't seem to try anything else. Why fix what ain't broke, right?
I only use it a couple times a week, and I look forward to them (maybe a little too much). The fruity smell and satisfaction of scrubbing away all the yuckiness of the day made me feel a little bit cleaner and a lot more happier today. Yes, double comparatives... it's that good!

No comments:
Post a Comment