A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 71: Feeling Thankful and Blessed

Today was one of those reflecting days. The days where you wake up and your day begins with the thought, "man, how did I get so lucky in life?" I don't know why, but I just felt this overwhelming sense of gratitude today. I'm so grateful that I get to spend my life with my best friend by my side. I feel so blessed that I have such a strong support system. The best family. The greatest friends. I'm healthy, happy, and my worries and stresses are so minute.

If you're reading this blog, I thought of you today. I don't think there was an hour that went by where I couldn't name another person I was so grateful to have in my life.

I think these kinds of days are important. I don't think we take enough time out of our lives to recognize how much we have to be thankful for, and I made a promise to myself today to do it more often. Today, happiness came in the form of memories.










No comments:

Post a Comment