A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 10: Pump it Up!

It's been hard this week waking up in the pitch black. Between the darkness and cuddly Maizey sleeping in our bed now, the 5:00 am wake up call is brutal. As I got in my car this morning and ran through the list of things that needed to get done before 7:45, I turned on the engine and saw this:


No, I wasn't staring at the ridiculously early time that I am forced to leave in the morning.... but the full gas tank that magically appeared overnight! I absolutely despise pumping gas. I cringe watching my money slowly crumble away. The smell makes me gag, and I worry the entire time that somehow, the car will blow up from a spark of someone's cigarette butt. Not normal, I know. 

What I do love, is how my husband knows how much I hate filling up the car. I love that he takes my car when I'm asleep to fill it for me. I love that when I say thank you to him for being so thoughtful, he tells me I'm the thoughtful one and I deserve it. Love. 

Tonight, my gas tank runneth over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment