I have to confess. I've been having a love affair with another man for quite a while now. I don't remember the exact date we found each other, but I do remember being instantly drawn to his Sinatra-like voice. His charming smile and striking eyes weren't bad either. He knows how to turn the tough days into easy ones and make moments of life into moments of reflection. His music has become a soundtrack to my life. Rick has slowly grown to appreciate the other man and what he does for my soul. It's a happy love triangle.
Today my special friend and I spent some quality time together. After a typically crazy Monday, I needed some time to unwind and knew exactly who to turn to for some help. I didn't call my mom on my drive home as I might normally do. I didn't sit in silence and reflect on the days' events. Instead, I had a 45-minute date with my man, and we just sang. Loudly. It was the perfect medicine for a rotten case of the Mondays.
Thank you, Mr. Buble, for showing me a great time today. I can't wait to see you in person in a few weeks!

jealous! i want to go to a michael buble concert! love him!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited! He will definitely be making another appearance on the happiness blog :)
ReplyDelete