A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 2: Viva La Juicy!

I love sweet smells. I have been a huge fan of some expensive perfumes, and often ration my perfume so I don't run out of it too quickly. Well, my rationing technique did not work so well and I have been out of perfume for quite a while. I couldn't bring myself to spend the money....until yesterday. My natural scent just wasn't cutting it anymore :) I had the day off work, and after an exciting trip to the dentist, I walked into Macy's and bought myself a little bottle of pure heaven. This morning, I sprayed the first spray, and I have to admit, my day has been sweet and juicy ever since. And, anyone who knows me well will tell you that if there's a bow on it, I'll probably like it. Well, this is no exception...this pink bow is instant happiness!



Oh, and I promise tomorrow's post will not be scent related :)

No comments:

Post a Comment