A Dose of Happiness

A Dose of Happiness

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 15: Struggling

I'm sitting here staring at the computer, and I'm struggling. It's not that today was a bad day. Nothing traumatic happened. I didn't cry (congrats to me!). I just couldn't think of one monumental thing that made me happy today. So here's a brief list of a few things that did bring a smile to my face today:

1) Maizey cuddling with me last night (she usually prefers Rick, so I was feeling the love this morning)
2) Good laughs and friends in the car ride home
3) Rick greeting me at the door when I got home (it was a late day at work for me!)
4) New boots showed up on the doorstep today! (I think I like them... can't decide yet)
5) Funny emails/videos from students
6) Wine


You decide on the boots.... verdict's still out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment